Sunday, January 29, 2017

Manning Moments

It sounds like everyone is so productive and doing great things! Congrats to the Flakes for getting their house done, the Belliston's on the new baby, the Nilssons on amazing remodeling. You guys inspire me!
Things are pretty routine around here. Nick started a new semester of teaching seminary and it seems like these classes are a little more involved and willing to talk. Nick is learning a lot of tough things and I now have a lot more respect for seminary teachers. He is doing a great job. He also decided that he wanted to do the Atkins diet so he started that at the beginning of the year. He has done well with it and we have had some pretty good meals. One thing we have liked is have zucchini or squash in place of pasta or rice. So we have had fettuccini alfredo and stroganoff over veggies and it is tasty. So that is one reason I haven't put any recipes on the blog even though it was my idea. If you want any Atkins recipes they are on the website and are simple and fast most of the time.
Wesley gets cuter every day. He has been crawling for the last couple weeks and he loves his new freedom. He is like a little shadow that follows me around but he has also learned that he can go wherever he wants and is starting to be independent!
Other than that life is snow, snow, snow. I hope it is an awesome spring and summer because we have the water for it! I like the snow but I'm not so fond of the cold but we don't go out much so I can't complain!
Love you all and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment