Sunday, April 1, 2018

Flake Fun

Well, it is between conference sessions so I thought I would take a minute to blog.   The craziest thing that has happened in the last couple of weeks (other than the random little snow storm) was having to go with a law enforcement office to re-poses a county vehicle.  We had an employee that decided not to show up to work for about 3 weeks.  After going through the whole legal process, I was asked by the health director to go out and get the county vehicle the employee had been driving.  It was quite the adventure & I felt like a criminal!  Glad I went with law enforcement!

Other than that, we have just been doing the normal. Make breakfast, pack lunches, go to work, make dinner & go to bed.  Pretty boring life but that's okay I guess!

Love you all!  Can't wait to see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Jenn! That's quite exciting! I'm wondering if that kind of assignment is in your job description...??

    ReplyDelete