Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nilsson News

I have tried multiple times to post but every time it has failed. So, I am trying again. We are in Idaho! I'm glad Elise has been posting a few of things we have done. It has been fun and very challenging. Transition is not an easy thing. Addy had a really bad earache and we took her to instacare. Henry has been sick forever it seems like but with improving weather we can take him outside and that cheers him up. The Hart's have been so fun to hang out with! Elise and I have had some great Fixer Upper viewings and are coming up with a plethora of ideas for our house. We just hope the right house comes along for them as well. We close on Thursday and move in on Friday!!!! We are so very excited. Garrett and the kids went to our new ward today and were very warmly welcomed. I was home with Henry but plan on being there next week. I hope to post pictures of everything soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment