Sunday, October 11, 2015

Flake Fun

11 October 2015 - This weekend was quite productive.  We bottled some tomatoes, chopped up some oak (what we cut last weekend but it has been too dark and wet to cut up), cleaned the house and attended the Elders quorum activity.  We also received a load of dirt and with the help of Dad Flake, a tractor and a 4-wheeler, we leveled out our lane.  Now there are no pot holes!

Work this week was pretty normal for Scott.  He has been assigned some new accounts so he is learning how to manage those.  I was informed this week that the supervision of my program is being shifted to the emergency manager. That means that I will be working from Holbrook now and sharing a small office with my boss and another coworker.  I am trying to look on the bright side: I get to have lunch with Scott now!

Scott's cousin broke ground for his new house this week which is very exciting.  It made me think about the Harts.  Are you guys going to build? We'd love to come help!  And Ruth, we're pretty good at bathroom remodels too!  Just let us know when! Sorry Mom, don't think we'd be much help with your exam but we'll support you in whatever way we can!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jenn! We need to come to Snowflake just to drive down your lane! I'm sure it's smooth sailing.... At the rate I'm going, I won't win the family challenge so I'm just going to concentrate on passing the test and maybe Dad will take me out to dinner instead of to Alaska! It will be nice just to be done with that silly test, whether or not I win the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete