Sunday, July 22, 2018

Hart Happenings

It was a pretty regular week.  The boys spoiled me for my birthday on Monday.  We went to Twin Falls and went to see the falls there and then the family indulged me stopping by a native plant nursery that I've been wanting to see for the past couple of years.  Very cool.  And then we headed for City of Rocks.  Definitely the highlight of the day.  I've never seen anything like it.  Huge granite rock formations with trails winding through them and no rules about scrambling on them.  So the boys climbed to their hearts' content.  It was so fun and the air was some of the freshest I've ever inhaled.  We want to go back before the summer is over and camp this time.  Anyone is invited!

Other than that, it was watering the garden to make sure it stays alive, garden class, playing with cousins, grinding stumps, and hanging up the porch swing Ruth made me for my birthday (she is amazing and generous - a really good combination).  A lovely week, all said.

We are also learning some really good lessons about service.  I hope we can hang onto them.

Love you all!  I must run and play corn hole with Alex's family who stopped by from Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment