Sunday, February 25, 2018

Flake Fun

Hey!  First off, I am feeling much better.  Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts.  I started to get sick on Monday and after 3 days, I was ready to be done.  I was able to get some rest and I finally have a voice!  Again, thanks for the faith and prayers.

Scott was at a conference in Prescott most of the week and I was sick most of the week...

Yesterday we attended a funeral for Scott's Aunt Jean.  She has had Multiple Sclerosis for nearly 40 years and has been bed ridden for 13+ of those years.  She held on until her last granddaughter returned from her mission and peacefully passed away a week later.  Great lady who had a great influence on those around her.

We wish that we could be there this weekend with everyone.  Emma, enjoy the temple and just drink it in!  If I come up with any amazing mission advice, I'll let you know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment