Sunday, February 11, 2018

Flake Fun

Well, it has been a brutal week for me.  We have had a lot of sickness and grief in our department recently and this week it just kept piling on with a mother's death, 2 hospitalizations, 1 child hospitalization and lots of flu.  By the end of the week I felt like I had been beaten up but it was a good weekend so I'm ready to go back into the fray...I think.  Hopefully things will calm down. If not, I'll need some extra prayers!

We had our pinewood derby this weekend which was really fun.  It is always fun to be around the cub scouts.  They are so excited about everything!

We also went and looked at another house (we're ready for another big project) and this one was WAY too big of a project.  The wall in the living room was visibly bowed and about 10 of the 12 sky lights displayed water damage.  There was a bit of a climb required to reach the kitchen and we passed it by this go round.

We are excited to see the Nilsson's this week and hope that they will enjoy our sunshine.

I was stung by a bee today.  Scott was able to get the stinger out and I survived.   I hope that you all have a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment