Sunday, October 15, 2017

Flake Fun

15 Oct 2017 - Every time I sit down to think about what we have done this week, I realize how boring our lives are!  We bought 3 more fish and some aquatic plans on Friday which was really fun.  Then on Saturday we helped set up a new corral set up which was exhausting but satisfying.  My fingers are doing much better from the burn.

Today in church was quite interesting.  It was high council Sunday and the companion speaker went off on some interesting tangents.  Honestly, I had a hard time following where he was going and some of his statements were...questionable.  Then the high councilor got up and said something to the effect of, "There are groups of people who look beyond the mark and I hope that Bro. X (the companion speaker) was speaking from his heart but we'll be having a conversation about what he has taught." I've never heard someone do that from the pulpit.  It was just a strange meeting all around.

I hope that you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment