Sunday, June 4, 2017

Gathering Recap

Belliston Family Gathering - 2017
May 26 - 29 (Memorial Day weekend)
"Learn a Thing or Two"
 
 
Oh my, it's a little too quiet around here!  We cleaned up the house right after the last family members left, just to have something to keep our minds off the quiet! 
It was so good to have you all here, to play, talk, eat, play some more, and even get a little sleep. Thanks very much for making the effort to come and to participate in the plans. We keep our fingers crossed that we can have "Gatherings" for many years to come.
I was trying to think of my favorite memories of this gathering, but I couldn't really choose one or two - it was all so great!  I guess I especially liked the visiting and watching the grandchildren play - but those are always my favorite parts :)
Not much has happened since.  I keep thinking of ideas for next time....
 
These shots capture a few of my favorite feelings about our family (you're going to love the one of Grant!):
 
 




Maybe Grant can give a "Learning Session" at the next Gathering!

At least he was here :)


Some stiff competition!

Lovely - thanks to all the help she had! Can you see how delighted she was for the attention of all her sisters?!
Cutest grandkids ever!



"Pull.. Pull.. Pull...." (Wise words from Nick)

Let's have another recording session!
I never really thought we'd all grow up....

We've got to get this same shot every year! It's my very favorite!

Couldn't ask for better in-laws! Love you all!!

'nuff said....

Thanks again for coming to the Gathering!  Please keep coming!  See you next time....

Let us know what you loved about the gathering!  Oh, and all of the family pictures are great!  We'll get those to you some time.  Would you like a copy of all of the pictures, or just your family?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment