Sunday, June 25, 2017

...And Loving It

Hola Familia.  I just want to say that I love you guys so mucho mucho;) I think I've seen almost everyone in the family this week and it's the greatest thing ever!
      Hey, so I have a busy summer, but when I don't have work, band, or dance, I'd love to see you guys.  I went to Yanny's new house on Wednesday and we made cookies and partied which was really fun, so if there's a week in the summer that works best for you, let me know and I'd love to come and play with your kids or chill out with my siblings, work in the yard or do just about anything.  Just let me know if you want me to come and when it'll work for you!
      Summer has been really busy but pretty good.  Band seems to be going well.  I'm the Visual, Marching, Movement and Drill instructor, Assistant Director.  So yeah... I'm kind of a big deal.... ;) It's really fun to be working with a new band director and staff (the old one moved to a new high school they just built).  The Director, Mr. Carpenter, and his wife are expecting twins in the very middle of our competition season, so if Mr. Carpenter is called away, we get to figure out how to do all the staff things, but also we actually have to look like we know what we're doing.  I did not sign up for this adult life... Anyway, our show should be really fun.  It's called The Hero's Journey and the music is really fun.  We have a ballad in the meter of a tango, and I get to choreograph a tango for seven couples to do.  It'll be way fun!
       It's been fun to work at Love To Cook.  If any of you ever need any cooking things, I can get y'all a pretty good price on it ;) dad wants mom to get a $140 electric pressure cooker and I can get it for her for $90.  It's really fun to work with great discounts, but also, I don't have a house of my own, and my hope chest can only hold so much, so unfortunately I can't really buy a lot of stuff :( We have a new owner at the store, Wil, and he reminds me exactly of Alex.  Type One to the core, super out going, and an entrepreneur.  Fun Fact: he spells his name with one L, Wil, and his son's name is Liam.  That way it spells William.
       Unfortunately the Hart's don't believe me, but I swear to you that Cache Valley has fireflies.  They live out in Newton and by Renegade Sports, so if any of you are around at 9:30, fireflies will appear for the next week or so! I went with a friend one night and it was AWESOME! I don't remember a lot about our trips to Iowa and Illinois, but I do remember the fireflies and they are super cool.
    Anyway, that's all for now.  Love you all loads and loads and I'm excited to see you over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment