Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The slow poke

Well, I guess we win the award for being the slowest at getting a post up.  We are still trying to fight off this nasty flu that is going around.  Addy and Emerson had the stomach flu for a couple days and Eliza and I are still trying to fight off this respiratory gunk.  Garrett is healthy and well and we hope it stays that way!  We had our carpets cleaned and went up to Hyde Park to hang out while they dried.  We ended up getting snowed in and spending the night, which was not really part of the plan but it was fun.  We are trying to get the house cleaned and organized before the new little addition decides to arrive.  I hope that next time we can be a little more prompt on writing, but Sundays are about the busiest day of the week for us.

1 comment:

  1. Ruth, did you know what a stir you caused in my family? I was on the black list (or red or whichever color is the not-like one) with Becca and Rhonda because they had no idea until they got your New Year's letter that you were expecting. Didn't one of us tell them? Surely we said something when Becca was here last August. Oh, well. I think she's forgiven me - "but it had better not happen again!"

    ReplyDelete