Sunday, January 18, 2015

I remembered!

There are few times when I remember to do something especially when suffering from loss of brain cells because of pregnancy, but this time it was different!  I remembered to post something on time!  This weekend has been very productive.  We had our bishopric dinner and it was fun and successful.  It was a light picnic type meal which had us dreaming of summer time.  Saturday we finished rearranging the kids rooms.  We now have a place to put baby clothes and supplies and a place to put Eliza when she decides she is done sleeping in our bed (will that ever happen?).  I also gave our lamps in the piano room a makeover and they look SO much better.  I have a before picture but not an after one yet.  We just uploaded pictures from Garrett's phone so enjoy some random and somewhat old pics.




2 comments:

  1. Cutest photos of such cute kiddos! Ya know, Ruthie, I wouldn't count on Eliza finding a better place to sleep than right next to you. Maybe by the time she's a teenager...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest photos of such cute kiddos! Ya know, Ruthie, I wouldn't count on Eliza finding a better place to sleep than right next to you. Maybe by the time she's a teenager...

    ReplyDelete