Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Nilsson News

I actually did not forget about posting on Sunday but I wanted to have a few pictures to post.  My only camera is Garrett's phone, so I have to wait until he is around before I can use it.  This week has been good.  Addy had her piano recital and did an excellent, flawless job.  She really has an amazing talent and we are hoping to have her start lessons with my friend, Anarie, in the summer or fall.  For Emerson's little playgroup, we went on a tour of a vet clinic that specializes in birds and exotics.  They are the vets who take care of the aviary in Salt Lake, Lagoon, and the Ogden Nature Center.  They told us the most unique animals they have treated have been monkeys and a rare type of lizard.  Eliza's favorite part was seeing the pet parrot and green tree python that were in the lobby.  Eliza is talking like crazy (just ask mom, dad or Emma)!  She discovered her new favorite toy at Grandma's house is the "baby bear" which just so happens to be the honey bear full of honey.  She likes to carry it around cradled in her arms saying, "baby beaw, baby beaw, baby beaw."  This week I completed my projects I had going in the piano room.  I purchased some throw pillows, a new clock, gave the lamps a makeover and built a side table.  The side table was definitely a new experience for me but for now it will serve its purpose.  Sorry that the pictures are a little dark.  What projects have you all been up to?




2 comments:

  1. Ruthie, I like your projects better than mine! I'd much rather be creative than get poked! Nice job! Things look even better in real life than in the photos. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Ruthie! I love the lamps! How did you make your table?

    ReplyDelete