Sunday, August 19, 2018

Flake Fun

We are up in a small little town called Greer, AZ to celebrate Dad Flake's 60th birthday.  All of the kids came up which has been a lot of fun.  It is nice to be away from everything and just spend quality time playing games, enjoying nature and roasting marshmallows.  Since we were gone last weekend as well, I felt like I was playing catch up all week trying to make sure that we had food on the table and clean clothes!  I'm guessing that this coming week will feel the same but I don't know that we are planning any other big trips next weekend so perhaps we'll get back to normal!

Fun story of the week.  Yesterday Scott and I took one of the four wheelers out to explore a little.  We just drove up the road, walked down a little path and then started back to the cabin.  It was barely sprinkling on the way up but about 1/4 of the way down it started raining a little harder, and then a little harder...by the time we got back we were both drenched.  I don't know how Scott could see to get us home but somehow he did!

Hope that you all have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment