Sunday, March 8, 2015

Flake Fun

8 March 2015 - First off, a huge congratulations to Lauren and Nick!  We are so excited and happy for you two! 

Things have been interesting this week.  Things at work are quite frustrating for me but I'll get through it.  I was put in charge of all things financial for the program and I have discovered the meaning of "mismanagement of funds" and fiscal irresponsibility.  But, with time and patience we will work through it.  Luckily my new program manager is very focused on a transparent and honest budget so things should start looking up in that arena. 

The weather here was beautiful this week.  The coming week has forecasts in the upper 60's and low 70's.   The birds and other wildlife have come back and it is fun to see them and hear them chirping outside our windows.

The house....the house...As you might have noticed, if you call me in the evenings, that is where we are!  If you call on the weekend, that is where we are.  But it is paying off...or will be soon! 













No comments:

Post a Comment