Sunday, January 13, 2019

Manning Mania

This week has been interesting to say the least. I was talking to mom and asked a very sincere question. "How do you make it through the toddler years without either murdering the toddler or going insane?" I hope to find the answer. There were good things that happened too. We were pretty much healthy this week. Other than people choosing not to sleep for whatever reason, we didn't end up in the doctor's office over it!
Here's a story that sums up the week (Don't ever have a child that is smarter than you!) So we have been working with Wesley when he says something in a not nice way or demanding way, I say, "How can you say that nicely?" or "try again." And he is getting the hang of it. Well, at dinner time he was having a little scuffle with Nick who was trying to help him. I said something to try and help things along and Wesley said, "stop talking mom!' I was a little shocked and said, "We don't talk to our mom like that." So Wesley said in a nice, sweet way, "Mom, please don't say anything." We just had to laugh. I am way in over my head with this parenting thing. Hope you have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment