Monday, January 14, 2019

Flake Fun

Great story Lauren! 

The adventure of the week was definitely waking up to 5 inches of snow yesterday morning.  Nearly every 9:00 ward was cancelled.  I say nearly because we were not.  I don't know if it has to do with the inordinate number of trucks in our ward but the chapel was just as full as always.  During the sacrament song the electricity flickered and the organ quit which was quite funny.  The chorister just kept leading, the congregation just kept singing and the poor organist frantically tried to re-set the organ.  A verse and a half later, she joined in on the chorus.  I am proud to say that we were still on pitch and singing with gusto! 

Other than that, things are fairly normal.  By normal I mean I go to work in the morning and come home to a clean house with the dishes done, a fire in the fireplace and dinner on the stove.  Scott is absolutely amazing and is taking wonderful care of me.  While I'm at work he has been getting everything put together for our tax business and making sure that he has all of the ID numbers and stuff that he will need.

I am feeling okay for the most part as long as I remember to eat (but not too much) and if I can get sleep.  I am finding that I wake up a lot at night which leaves me pretty tired during the day.

Hope that you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This is Dona Scott's mother I wanted to thank Jenn and her sisters who helped with the musical arrangement for my dad's funeral. It was perfect Jenn played beautifully ( or a President Dewitt said Jenn rocked it). The kids sang wonderfully. Thank you for having such an amazing musical talent and sharing it with my family. We are blessed to have Jenn in our family.

    ReplyDelete