Saturday, March 23, 2024

Hyde Happinesses

 Hello all :) hope you’ve had a wonderful week! We’ve had a good one over here. It was quite warm at the beginning of the week so we played at the park mucho mucho and went on TONS of walks :) all very fun things. Stetson loves being outside and already has a very nice tan! He’s gonna be a little tow headed Indian this summer and I’m here for it. 

Stetson never ceases to make us laugh. I love when he’s sleeping but all I do is sit and look at pictures and videos of him πŸ˜¬πŸ˜… I’m obsessed. He’s so stinking cute. He is getting a little more affectionate lately which warms my heart. He loves giving kisses and squeezes with back pats (my heart!!!). He LOVES his new word “no” and uses it constantly πŸ™‚ help. It’s mostly funny, and honestly really nice to know what he wants and doesn’t want. He loves loves loves the park and never wants to leave and always wants to go on the really big slides… the other day we were at the park and there were lots of other kiddos around. Stetson just walked around and waved to all the kids. Guys. Why did it hurt my heart?? The kids weren’t mean but they didn’t know what to do because he’s so little and can’t talk so mostly they just ran away 😭😭😭 I just want him to have a little friend 😭 it was so totally adorable and just tugged at my heartstrings. Maybe I’m just weird. Who knows. 

On Tuesday we walked up to campus and had lunch with Cam on the quad. It was heaven you guys! The weather was perfect. We sat on a picnic blanket and just ate some Old Grist Mill and watched Stetson make friends with everyone that passed by. Oakley was only mildly obnoxious with little barks now and then. It was pretty darn perfect. How is this my life??! 

We had mom and dad over for dinner this week which is always fun. They watched Stetson while we ran to the store for a little “date.” We got creamies and guess what? They have coconut creamies!!! It’s nutso. They have coconut flakes in them and they are super delicioso! πŸ˜‹ it was awesome. Mom had to run right after dinner but dad stayed for awhile and we watched an episode of animals up close on Disney plus. If you have access it’s really awesome! Dad liked it loads and loads (I think…). Anyway. It was really great to have them over and I’m really grateful I’m closer so I can do it more often. 

Well I hope you all have a great week ahead. Sure love you guys!!

It’s the double milk mustache for me

Who is walking who?…

Best thing ever is feeling a little hand in yours. Change my mind 

😍😍😍

Shoulder pats ❤️

“Bye bye dada” πŸ₯Ή

He likes to sit on the porch. Who is this distinguished young man?



If you want to boost your serotonin, just lmk and I’ll send you the best videos of Stetson going down the slide. Headfirst and squealing 



No comments:

Post a Comment