Sunday, March 3, 2024

Hyde Happinesses

 Hello everyone. Happy March! Spring is going to… well, spring one of these days. It’s currently snowing outside. I don’t mind too much right now. It might get old by the end of the month though 😂 at the beginning of the week, we got up into the 50’s and that was awesome. We ended on a somewhat colder note I suppose 😅 Stetson absolutely loves going outside and has figured out how to open our door that goes out. If I don’t lock it, he’ll knock on the door and grab the handle and say “out out out.” So hard to explain to him we can’t go out in the middle of a blizzard. 

I made some more breads this week. I quite enjoy the making of the things, even if I don’t love the eating of them 😂 I told one of my friends that I am not too fond of bread, and she just can’t believe it. She keeps asking me random questions: “well what about pastries? Like, they’re not bread but they definitely have bread like qualities. Or like croissants? Do you like croissants? What about doughnuts? They’re just really sweet bread.” She’s absolutely flummoxed. Rather funny. But I do really like making breads! 

Cam was a champ and suggested we go down to Orem for Emma Z Caines birthday party. It was at 6:30pm on a Tuesday night, and we couldn’t leave until Cam got out of class at 3. So it was a very quick trip but Cam was sooo sweet for suggesting it and Stetson was a rockstar in the very long car ride. It was good to surprise Emma and I also got to see Linsey Pedersen and Hope Dutson. Such a good time. 

Stetson keeps saying more and more! He’s hysterical sometimes. I was working out this week on a yoga mat, and about ten minutes in, Stetson began rolling up my mat and saying “ah non” (all done). Apparently he’d had enough of my fitness for the day 😅 he’s a goofball and makes me so happy. We had some friends over for dinner last night, and they have a little 18 month old. She’s as feisty as can be and next to her, Stetson looks like the most mild baby in the world (maybe he is…). She yells and runs all over the place and takes things from Stetson and he just kinda watches her in awe. She’s adorable (her name’s Emma) and makes me laugh. Her parents are always commenting on how mild and mellow Stetson is. 

Anyway! It was a good week. Onto the next one. Hope to see you guys sometime soon! 

Cam and Stetson play a game with this hot pad. Stetson slaps Cam with it and Cam dramatically falls down. Gets him every time. 

Emma’s bday



Feelin fabulous 

Sourdough brioche. We made French toast out of it :)

He LOVES stomping in his big boots. They’re so clunky and thick, but he loves that he can stomp and play in the snow with them


Comfort seeker



Where’s Stetson? 

Mohawk for church today 

No comments:

Post a Comment