Sunday, March 17, 2024

Hyde Happinesses

 This was a packed week! Or it seemed like it was… it was Cams spring break. Unfortunately we didn’t really do anything too crazy, but it was fun to hang out with Elise and Thomas for a bit! They’re a blast. Elise and I had a book club for “To Kill a Mockingbird” and mom and dad joined in for some of it. It was phenomenal. I’m glad I have siblings that have their heads on straight. It’s very fun to talk to you and learn from all of you. So so fun. 

Stetson just gets cuter every day if you can believe it. He’s really starting to have preferences and will throw out and out tantrums. If you have any advice besides “just give the kid what he wants,” send it my way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he’s usually really chill and happy, but he can flip a switch! He learned the joys of going down the slide (all by himself and head first) and he laughs allll the way down. It’s adorable. Then he throws a missive fit all the way home ๐Ÿ˜… but it’s quite enjoyable while it lasts. He flew a kite yesterday which was also a blast. He’s just the best and we love him.

I went to help a friend whose appendix ruptured. She has three cute girls, and the youngest is about Jane’s age. My friend wasn’t allowed to hold anything over 10lbs for two weeks, and her baby weighs about 15! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ so hard but it was fun to go visit and just snuggle a baby all day long. 

Cam woke up early this morning and made a trail of leprechaun footprints all over the house to a pot of gold. Stetson followed it and was SO excited to find it at the end. It was totally adorable. 

I made fruit leather this week (compliments of Yanny’s recipe). It was delicious! Cam keeps asking me to make more so that makes me feel good! Super easy and fun. 

Sure love you guys and hope you have a great upcoming week! 



Stetson and his bestie Emma

The jury is still out on Thomas, but Stetson really likes Peter! 





 Bright green waffles ๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn’t bring myself to make green eggs, though that seemed wildly appropriate 

No comments:

Post a Comment