Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Nilsson News

 Yes, yes, to all that has been said about motherhood.  Although, I don't know that it gets easier as time goes on and I think I just get to the point where I throw up my hands and say, "Wow!  I have no idea!"  I feel like, Emma, you have the greatest advantage of all of us, where you got to see all of us really mess up and you could watch us and know what you wanted to avoid.  However, you didn't seem to avoid the no sleep dilemma.  It must be a Belliston curse.

    I have no idea what to think about this spring like weather!!!  In the moment it feels really nice, 50 degrees in January?!  But I am curious like Jenn, will winter arrive in March?  I keep hoping that my trees don't all of the sudden burst into bloom and my flowers pop through the ground.  

    Lauren, you are very nice to think that if you hired me something productive might happen.  I'm definitely feeling a tad annoyed that my "small project" still is unfinished.  All the tiny finish work that actually makes everything look nice, takes FOREVER.  I'm in the process of painting the quarter round trim that is under my kitchen cabinets.  Nobody but me would ever notice, but it's one of those things.  I think the end is in sight?

    Eliza had a wonderful birthday.  After her sweet rabbit, Opie, was taken off by we think a dog, she has been begging for another rabbit, and this time an inside one.  No convincing her that we can make her hutch dog proof.  I swore I would never allow indoor pets and now we have two additional little bunnies.  Since I don't love the tiny rabbit cages out there, since they are so small and somewhat ugly, we decided to repurpose an entertainment center that we found for $25 at D.I. into a charming, spacious hutch.  It was pretty fun and it turned out really cute.

I think that's it for now.  I feel like I did a lot of rambling but my brain is doing a lot of that lately.  Love you all!

Before and after deluxe bunny hutch!  I saw something similar to this on Etsy for $600!  Thank you D.I. $25.

Choosing the bunnies!

Snowball and Jellybean aka Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment