Sunday, December 4, 2016

...And Loving It

Happy December y'all! Hope your days are filled with holiday things!
     So I'm enlisting your help.  I want to do the 12 days of Christmas for the seminary teachers at sky view and I have no ideas... and I have to start tomorrow if I do the 12 days of Christmas school days.... I thought of ornaments and cookies and cupcakes and junk... But that's literally all I've got... So if you think of anything I can do let me know pronto!
      I really don't have a lot to post today.  Life be all good mostly.  AP Gov is the bestest class ever and you missed out if you didn't take it.  Ruth remembers Mr. Rigby, and he sure remembers her.
#whyI'mcalledminiBelliston.  Good times.  Well, I'm sure holiday cheer is more abundant with little kids running around... Don't tell the parental unit but it's a bit boring around here.  Mostly that's on me with work and homework and friends etc. I'm way excited to see you all soon at the party or at the real deal.  It'll be good times! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Those cute little hot chocolate tubes that Mom made would be cute as part of the 12 days, also gum, pens, socks, cool bookmarks, helium-filled balloons, etc... Sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete