Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Flake Fun

12 Oct 2016 - Last week was fairly normal.  We had to cover the tomatoes a few times due to forecasts of frost (which were accurate).  Despite our tender, loving care, I think the tomatoes are about done.  We might get another small batch but not much more than that.  Our carrots are huge (about 1 pound each) and our potatoes are still doing very well. 

We have been working hard on the house and are making progress.  All of the taping is done so now we need to sand and texture the new walls.  I left the camera at the house though so pictures will have to wait until next time.

We were sad that we couldn't make it to Jack's baptism but we know that it was a wonderful experience for everyone that was able to attend.  Nephews getting baptized makes me feel old! 

The primary presidency was released on Sunday which was bittersweet.  We'll see what the next adventure is!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you're not in Primary any more, Jenn! I loved hearing your stories of funny experiences there. I'm sure you'll be busy with another calling before you know it - and I hope there will be funny stories to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete