Sunday, January 10, 2021

Nilsson News

 Happy New Year to all of you!  It is already flying by.  The kids were commenting that they couldn't believe that a week has gone by since we were with all of you for Emma and Cam's wedding and James' baby blessing.  Another thing Eliza mentioned to me was, "Mom, everything is happening to us right now!  Emma's wedding, James' blessing, Emerson being ordained to a deacon and I'm getting baptized next month!"  Pretty neat to see all of the important ordinances bunched so closely together.  Emerson will be ordained this afternoon and he is so excited.  I'm also excited because I was just released as the R.S. Secretary and I haven't been called to anything yet.  I'm sure something is coming because the entire Primary presidency and R.S. presidency were released.  Eliza's baptism will be the first weekend in February, Feb. 6th.  We don't have a time yet and I'm sure you are all invited but I need to find out what the restrictions are for our Stake.  We'll let you know the details when we find them out!

Emma and Cameron's wedding was SO lovely!  It wasn't ideal to have the worry of finding a new venue location, but the Barn was absolutely gorgeous!  Having the entire family there for several days was delightful and everything seemed so un-rushed.  The cousins played together so well and the conversations and games were great.  It's crazy to think that the next wedding we meet for will be for one of the grandkids!  Yikes!

We jumped back into the school routine again and it is nice to be back on a bit of a schedule.  Yesterday, Garrett and I were able to make some more progress on our basement project.  All of the wallpaper and paneling is gone, all the electrical is done, and a wall framed in.  I'm excited to start taping and mudding and putting it all back together again!










Good, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment