Sunday, October 20, 2019

Hart Happenings

I must say these weeks are racing by!
So fun to see all the pictures of cute babies, farm life, and exotic adventures here on the blog!  It was great to be with the Flakes for the blessing of the babies!  Ruth's productivity always inspires me and I can't wait to hear details about Thomas and Victoria's trip.  Looks so foreign and wild!
I feel like we are just going from one huge event to the next.  Next up, California!  That is going to be a party!  We are really looking forward to the warmer temperatures given what Ruth has already told you about the dismal weather here.
Then we have Halloween which only matter because the Primary is in charge of the Trunk or Treat so there is stuff to be done for that.  Then we will be into the final week of rehearsal and then Ian's Matilda performances, then Emma gets home, and then Thanksgiving and I don't want to even go past that.....Sheesh!
In between all that hopefully we'll still be able to do our study time, music practice, and eat meals together as a family.  Maybe.  Sigh.
The main thing we are looking forward to is all the time we will be spending together as a family.  That will be the very best!
Sorry this is so brief, we had a night of interruptions and a long afternoon of meetings and church callings and ministering.  My brain has checked out.  Now we are playing a game and my team needs me.  Not sure what I'm going to be able to contribute......

Be well you lovely folks you!




No comments:

Post a Comment