Monday, October 23, 2023

Hyde Happinesses

Guys. Get this. Once upon a time Cam and I have almost been married for 3 years. Cool right? Guess what’s even cooler?? In all our lengthy years of marriage, we’ve never bought shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions and moisturizers, makeup, or toothpaste 🤯 I mean how cool is that??!?! The time has come. In the very near future I will have to purchase some shampoo. Then some toothpaste. Then makeup 😭 It’s a tragedy. But anyway. That’s the big news of the week.

Stetson and I survived the first half of the week without Cam. He was in Florida attending a business meeting for the Stretch Zone. He said it was very enlightening and he enjoyed it a lot. 

Stetson is growing up so so fast. He is a riot guys. He’s hilarious and he knows it, which makes it 100x funnier. He now waves at everyone we see, though if you ask him to do it, he won’t until the time has well passed. He also enjoys clapping and giving high fives. He’s not super interested in walking yet, and I am a-ok with that. He’s a cruiser and has loved getting into the garbage lately. He also loves throwing oakleys ball and trying to climb out of the doggie door. 

As for me, I have loved this season of baking and cooking. We’ve had the missionaries over several times, and I’ve tried to make them something special each time. Sister Jensen missed Zupas, so we made paninis and Wisconsin Cauliflower soup last week which was very fun. Now I have to find something else to make for them soon. It is so so fun. On Saturday, we had some friends over to watch a football game. Loren is my new bestie. She’s a sweetie and is so fun to be around. I gave her some of my sourdough starter a few weeks ago, so she brought some sourdough pretzels over and I made sourdough brownies. It was so fun and now we want to start “sourdough Saturday.” I also made an actual sourdough bread for our paninis. It was pretty yummy! I definitely need to hone my skills but it was a fun experiment. 

We took fall pictures this week and I can’t wait to see them!! We also went to the races and had some delicious food and watched the horses run. When you guys come visit, we’ll take you to the track. It is such a fun vibe (as long as you’re not down in the crowd… that’s mostly just drinking and smoking). 

Anyway. Love you so much! Have a great week. 


Stetson has enjoyed helping Oakley find her ball and throwing it for her. She’s still not a big fan of him, but he feeds her enough to keep them on good terms.

He loves to wave 


The cutest teethies!! They are RAZORS 

The answer is no. He’s never not smiling



I keep telling Ruth we need to put Dane and Stetson in a padded cell for the next couple years. That’s the only way they’ll be safe. 

Big helper








No comments:

Post a Comment