Sunday, January 16, 2022

Flake Fun

She was quite enthralled with the family matters book last Sunday.

James' new 'do'

Robin helping with the haircut prep

Making "concoctions".


Rand: "Look Mom! I'm washing him!!" The boys love playing in the greenhouse with the water table.

 It has been an exhausting week. The weather has been sunny but the wind has been cold and vicious so we have stayed indoors mostly. I think that it is harder to stay in when it looks so nice outside!  House square footage seems to shrink in the winter time.  

All 3 kiddos have come down with the runny nose & cough that is so common to this time of year. Scott stayed home with them today and I went to teach our Sunday School class.  Old Testament us proving to be a challenge with 11 year olds! 

Rand is doing really well with his potty training. Hooray!!!

Rand and James got haircuts this week. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to cut everyone's hair but it looks decent I think. 

Funny story of the week: Robin and I had made a batch of cookies.  A few minutes before they were set to come out of the oven, James woke up and wanted to nurse so I sat down with him. When the time went off I asked Scott if he could help with the cookies. I guess that he didn't hear me. So Robin took the situation into her own hands. She stood up and declared, "Scott, you are not helping." Then she ran over, grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen saying, "the cookies! The cookies!." 

Hope that you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment