Sunday, November 22, 2020

Hart Happenings

 Eeek!  All the cute, round babies in this family!  I love it!

We've loved seeing most of you all at Emma's various bridal showers.  I especially enjoyed the chat section at the shower today.  So funny!

This week the rona came visiting the Hart house.  We went to see Ian's play on Monday night which was wonderful and entertaining.  Tuesday afternoon we got notice that the remaining shows he had left were cancelled and the play was over because cast members had gotten covid.  That same night I started feeling lousy and when I woke up Wednesday I had full-blown symptoms.  We went to get tested on Thursday morning and the test came back positive.  I'm feeling better today but still missing my sense of taste and smell, but Alex is now down with the same symptoms I started with.  So our California Thanksgiving trip got cancelled and we are in quarantine for the next week or so.  The boys were horribly disappointed but have been such good sports about everything and have planned an epic feast for our Thanksgiving at home.  

So the news from here is pretty minimal.  ITS FINE to quote Thomas.  It's been really great to watch social media explode with all the grateful posts inspired by Pres. Nelson's challenge/prescription.  A lovely change in focus for everyone, I think.

I'm grateful for all of you!

Pulling their hair out in frustration
Happy faces in quarantine

Plenty of time for snuggles now!

No comments:

Post a Comment