Sunday, February 10, 2019

Manning Moments

Today in church, Nick's counselor came up to me and "Congratulations!" I said "Thank you. For what?" He said, "Your whole family is here." We have been like the Nilssons and have been to church as a partial family since the beginning of the year. I don't think it's been five weeks in a row however!
We are just getting over a cold and cough that has gone through us except Nick. Then we will be done for the year. Yay!
The adventure of the last two weeks has been potty training! There are perks of having a child who is smarter than you and potty training is one of them. At first Wesley didn't want to get on his potty (even though he had enjoyed sitting on it with his pants on and it was a great treasure chest for a while). But after a couple of accidents he decided he did and by the end of the first day he was telling us when he needed to go.  A couple more minor accidents he is good to go. He didn't want a timer after a while because he knew when to go so I just had to let go of that control and he hasn't disappointed!
Chet has been sick but cheerful and super cute. He has a lot of energy and I am trying to learn what to do to keep him entertained. Nick called Wesley a slug because he could just sit for hours and look at books or hold toys but Chet is not that way.
Nick's semester is going better than the last and he is staying busy with work and his calling. I am trying to not go crazy being shut up in the house. I think I am a plant because I shrivel up without sun, dirt and fresh air.
Have a great week and we hope to see you sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment