Sunday, July 30, 2023

Hyde Happinesses

 Hello hello there. The big news of this week is that Stetson took some great naps!! For those of you unaware, Stetson has been taking 20 minute naps for the past three months and I was about at my wits end. Then on Monday, he took a 2.5 hour nap in the morning and totally blew me away. I sat around all morning because I expected him to wake up at any minute. I also went into the nursery about 10 times to make sure he was okay ๐Ÿ˜‚ then on Tuesday he took a 3.5 hour nap, and this time I was prepared! I cleaned the bathrooms, did the laundry, gave Oakley a bath and trimmed her paws, prepped for dinner and did the dishes. It was one of the most liberating mornings I’ve had in awhile ๐Ÿ˜… now he’s evening out at about 1.5 hours but I’ll take it! It allows me to get some things done and not stress too much! So that’s been absolutely delightful. I really do love it when he’s awake, just so we’re clear ๐Ÿ˜‚ but sometimes it’s nice to have a minute to yourself. 

We went to the lake yesterday which was fun. Considerably less fun with a small baby and sun-concerned mama but still fun. In the middle of the day we had a massive thunderstorm. There was lighting and thunder and it POURED. Oh my land it was nuts. It lasted for about 39 minutes. We were with some family friends and we all tried to huddle under the canopies. I thought it was  great fun. 

Sleepy boy

He looks so big when he kneels

He loves FaceTiming anybody!

We played with jello and it was awesome 

This was after not sleeping all night long. He thought it was a fun game to chat from about 2am-5am. Naps ✅ actual sleeping ❌

Have you ever seen a prettier pepper??

Just playin 









No comments:

Post a Comment