Sunday, March 22, 2020

Flake Foursome

Well, this past week has been quite interesting to say the least.  With all of the Covid fear going around, like most of you, we are seeing empty shelves at the stores.  Thankfully we have what we need and are just waiting for things to normalize.
Scott got a text last night saying that things would be changing at work so he'll find out more on Monday.  We are guessing that he will be working from home at least part time.  There will be a lot of kinks to work out for sure.  I do not envy our county IT Dept!!

Enough about that though.  Rand is now officially a crawler and is getting quite quick! Robin has started to dance and get her groove on which is adorable. She definitely has her daddy wrapped around her finger!

Our garlic is coming up which is fun.  We also have some watermelon and onion starts that showed up this week.

I haven't felt well this week and I think that we narrowed it down to gallbladder issues.  Not fun. I don't know if it was brought on by the pregnancy but I am watching what I eat and it is surprising what seems to agitate it.  Anyway, I'm feeling quite a bit better now.

Hope that you all have a safe and happy week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment