Sunday, February 23, 2020

Manning Moments

It has been a while since I wrote but I always love reading your posts. I just don't feel like we have much to share most weeks. As many of you also experienced this week, we enjoyed the flu to the fullest. Wesley and I were in bed all week but Chet and Nick have seemed to escape. Thankfully Nick could get a sub and so I could rest but I sure don't like to be down long. We are all a little grumpy and tired of being shut in. I took Ruth's advice and looked at some Minimal mom videos while I was in bed. I was quite inspired and plan to throw everything away. I didn't even realize I needed that but I was so refreshed by everything I watched that I think I need to make some changes.
Nick is enjoying work and can hardly wait to go to Frontsight in a couple weeks. He has been totally engrossed in plans for that since the beginning of the year. He sure loves it.
It was so good to see Jenn and the Harts and Nilsson's last week. I sure love our family and can't wait for the family gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment