Sunday, January 19, 2020

Flake Foursome

I keep checking the blog hoping that there will be a YouTube link from the Ts with an awesome gender reveal video (or something like that). I fully expect it to be quite the announcement!

This has been a strange week. Scott was summoned for Federal jury duty so he headed to Phoenix on Sunday afternoon. Luckily he was not chosen for the jury so he was able to come back on Monday evening.

The weather is still being temperamental and it keeps us guessing daily on what the day will be like.

I got a humorous phone call the other day from a friend/co-worker.  "Hi Jenn.  I don't know if you are still getting your emails but I need your effort report for last quarter."  Hmmm. Nope, haven't checked my emails since I quit!!

Rand and Robin have both come down with colds so no one is sleeping very well at our house.  I think that it is also exacerbated by teething.  I am still assuming that they are both teething even though there is no visible evidence other than excessive amounts of drool.

Scott helped a neighbor put up some house trusses yesterday which renewed his desire to build a house.  So that could be our next big project.  Speaking of, can't wait to see the Nilsson kitchen progress!!!

I hope that you all have a great week. Oh! I'm planning a trip to Smithfield Feb 10-14. I'll keep you updated as it gets closer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment