Things got super toasty here. Triple digit temps are not my friends!! But we survived and are now enjoying upper 80's...at least for this week.
The twins had a birthday which was fun. They got new bikes and have been riding them as much as possible.
We enjoyed the Pioneer Days festivities this past weekend. The parade in the rain was a great experience and the kids didn't complain at all!! Now we will try to get back to normal and do a sugar detox!!
No real progress has been made on the house due to festivities and weather so hopefully there will be a bigger update soon.
The cows got into the orchard and we completely lost 3 trees and the others are all stripped of leaves so I am hoping that I can baby them back to life. The raspberries all got eaten too but I am hopeful that they will come back next year as well.
That is all that I can think of for now. Hope that you all have a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment