It was so fun to get together with all of you!!! Thanks to Mom and Dad for putting together such a fun place and scheduled. Also, thanks to the Joe Bellistons for letting us crash at their new place. I foresee many fun times there.
We have been getting back into the swing of things and trying not to melt. There have been several days right around 100 F which, in my opinion, is WAY too hot. Luckily it still cools down at night.
The house is coming along slowly but I am hoping that we can start working on projects that actually look like we are accomplishing something (instead of digging more trenches!)
We went to a local race that is on the national circuit. The kids seemed to enjoy it but I don't know that we will do it again anytime soon. WAY too noisy for my liking. Although the mullet parade was quite entertaining. And the guys seemed quite confident and even cocky sporting such unique hairstyles.
Love you all! Hope to see you again soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment