We have enjoyed some really nice weather lately so we planted a few things for the kids to grow. Well, since then it has been cold and rainy. But I suppose it will get warm again sometime!
The house continues to get doner and doner. Nick is working on the drawers and shelves for the bedroom closet. He really has learned some great skills and he does good work. Nick bought me a fig tree for our home and we are trying to bring plants into the home to make it less sterile! I just have to keep them alive which hasn't been so successful in my life. So now I will try more earnestly.
Nick is being moved from UCAS to Skyridge this next year. It is his 5th move in 8 years. Not sure why he's moved so much but it isn't his favorite! He is always good natured though. He is getting a guitar recital ready for this week which is always so fun.
Wesley had a weird and not fun experience this week. Last week he said his cheek hurt. Weird. I asked if it was maybe his tooth but he said no it was his cheek. The next day he said his tooth hurt so we took him to the dentist. The dentist couldn't see anything amiss and determined that it was the adult tooth putting pressure on his tooth. Well, on Mother's Day, Wesley crashed on his bike and bumped his mouth. He said it really hurt and Nick looked in his mouth and noticed a large bump on his gums. It was about the size of two marbles. We thought it came from the bike crash but Wesley said it had been there for days! Well the next day we took him to the dentist and they said it was an abscess so Wesley had to get his tooth pulled. It was pretty traumatic and I almost passed out watching them do the root canal x-ray. Yikes.
Baseball season is on and the two oldest boys had their first games and practices this week. They do pretty well and it is fun to watch. We are wrapping up school this week and hopefully someone learned something! I enjoy having them home if nothing else.
Gus and Jane are two cute, delightful little people. Jane is in charge around here. She wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. The tenacity is remarkable and frustrating. Gus is so fun! He is so polite and sweet and he is learning his letters.
Well, Life is good. I'm so excited for the family gathering! You are the best family to gather with in my opinion. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment