Hello hello. Life is good :)
We’ve had some really great times lately. We’re still getting into the swing of things with two kiddos and Cam working very long hard days, but it seems to be getting a little more “normal.” We’re really loving where we’re living and our neighbors (Rodney and Stephanie) are particularly delightful.
Most of my days are spent at home but I have attempted to take the boys out to the store and park and it hasn’t been too hard thankfully. Cam is in the thick of lawn mowing season with very long days but he’s a champ and immediately takes on the bigger boy when he gets home. Stetson is as fun as always, and his personality gets bigger every day (as does his vocabulary). Beckham is starting to interact more and is quite pleasant as long as you’re holding him standing up and walking at 5mph. Otherwise he can be rather grumpy 😅 but it’s been fun and we really do love it.
Today Cam and I went and got some blueberries and raspberries to plant! We are very excited and hope they do well 🤞🏼 we also got some tomatoes and watermelon… we were feeling spontaneous. If anyone has tips for keeping things alive, send them my way pls.
The exciting thing that happened today was when we attempted to put Stetson in the bath. It’s been leaking from the handle so Cam got out his tools and began taking it apart. All of a sudden there was a total geyser in our bathroom. I mean it went everywhere. Cam got this wide eyed look of panic on his face and began yelling for towels and Rodney (our landlord). I literally threw towels in the general direction of everywhere while Cam pretty much tried to apply pressure… not sure how helpful that was. Anyway, we didn’t know where the main water shut off was, and our landlord wasn’t answering his phone. I looked outside and he was in his pool so I ran outside and yelled over that the bathtub was exploding and could he please tell me where the water shut off was. I didn’t hear his answer because I was panicked but I went inside and told Cam it was downstairs. He ran down while I held towels on the faucet. Our whole bathroom floor was completely under water and the carpet was wet. Rodney had gotten out of his pool and came over. He surveyed the chaos and just said “what is it with this house and water?”Cam finally found the shut off and turned it off. We used every towel in the house and just stood there looking at the mess. The mirror was drenched and there was water all over the sink. Stetson was wet and so was his blanket (I’m still not sure how that occurred). Anyway. It was quite the adventure.
Well that’s it for this week folks. Hope you’re enjoying your varying degrees of weather. If you want lovely and gorgeous weather come out and visit. It’s quite delightful at the moment.
Beckham is literally half the size of Stetson. He’s outgrown most of Stetsons 0-3 month clothe 😭An umbrella I will never not love baby feetWatching for fireflies
No comments:
Post a Comment