Sunday, August 18, 2019

Hart Happenings


This was quite a week!
  We divided and conquered.  I went to spend time with Jenn, Scott, Rand, and Rosie.  It was absolutely delightful!  Those babies were so cute and the only thing that could tear me away was the thought of getting back to my own big babies (who are super embarrassed that I wrote that).
  Meanwhile, back at Hart headquarters the boys maintained and worked in the garden, went to soccer practices, play rehearsals, picnics, enjoyed a few movies, had a blast swimming with Emerson on his birthday, hosted a Spike Ball night, and survived a scout campout at the sand dunes.  I guess when I'm gone our house turns into party central!
  All this came on the heels of Joe's family being here which is always a highlight of our summer.  We played volleyball, picked raspberries, enjoyed an elaborate show by the Hart brother (or Xanadudes) which Ruth already alluded to, went to Freeman Park to play in the creek, went to the local kids' art festival down by the river, and played and played some more.  I totally agree with Ruth, the cousins all play together so nicely and are so adorable!  I especially enjoyed watching the bigger cousins, Ian, Addie, and Grace wander around as Greek gods and goddesses.  Hilarious!  I spent some good time working on Scott and Jenn and extolling the virtues of Idaho living.  At least they never completely shot down the idea.  I'm just thinking if we can get Joe and Lori up here and then Jenn and Scott at some point, and eventually if we're really lucky, the Mannings, and while we're shooting for the moon, T and Victoria, and then Emma comes to BYU-Idaho, which I'm told she doesn't want to do, life would be sheer bliss!  If that doesn't pan out we will just keep bugging all of you to come and visit because we are huge fans of all of you!
  Alex was released from his calling this week which left him in a "full-on rage".  He has had a really good time with those boys and has built a really pleasant rapport with them.
  Anyway, life is good, summer is winding down, and all well up north.
  Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment