Hello hello! Not much to say this week, but it is starting to warm up here and we are excited for it. We’ve taken lots and lots of walks around our yard and down the street to see the horses and that’s been so much fun. Stetson always wants to know if the horses will “come say hi.” So far they’ve been rather stand offish, but hopefully they’ll warm up to us.
The other day we were driving in the car and Stetson was listing all the people that love him “mama loves Stetson. Dada loves Stetson. Oakley loves Stetson. Cameron loves Stetson (he never actually refers to Cam as dada anymore). Grandma and grandpa love Stetson. Stetson really happy.” Goodness he’s a cutie. He talks nonstop and sometimes I have to remind myself that I like hearing his little toddler voice and his shortened sentences. He has loved feeling the baby kick and asks when he’s going to come. I think he will be a great big brother.
That’s all for now! Hope you have a lovely week!
There will be fish in the creek this summer, so come on out! Cam asks me everyday if he should shave the mustache. I’m undecided.
No comments:
Post a Comment