Sunday, March 23, 2025

Flake Fun

 The word of the week was: Sick.  We did have a couple of days at the beginning of the week but all three of the kids were down for at least a day or two - but not on the same day or two.  If I could pick, I would have them all be sick the same 2 days so that we can just get it over with.   Anyway...

Congrats to the Mannings!!! Yay for successful final inspections! 

We loved having Mom and Dad visit for a few days.  Sadly the weather was less than ideal so we stayed inside nearly the whole time.  But the kids enjoyed playing chase with Grandpa, reading stories with Grandma and watching the birds.  The kids also really loved the snow that grandma and Grandpa brought so I couldn't complain too much.

Scott has been working hard on prepping for cement and I think that we are almost there.  More often than not he spends a couple of hours each night at, as Robin calls it, "the house hole" after the kids are in bed. After talking to the cement guy we realized that we would have to dig down to the rock before we can pour footers.  Sometimes that is a couple of inches and sometimes it is a foot or more. We are hoping to get footers poured in April.





I still don't have fruit trees but I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will come in the next couple of weeks along with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. 

The kids started their ninja gymnastics class again which they seem to enjoy.  

That's all for us this week.  Hope that you are all well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment