Sunday, February 5, 2023

Manning moments

 Well, 2023 started off with a bang! Everyone know about Chet's broken elbow and we are so grateful for all the prayers and help. It was pretty ridiculous that I couldn't take care of anyone but I am feeling much better these days and very grateful for that. Nick was a super star through everything and took care of laundry, food, work when he could, cleaning and playing with the boys. He is amazing! 

In the midst of that, Gus got croup which he passed onto Nick, Chet, Wes and now I have it. I am so glad I got it after the morning sickness has subsided! We also had someone in the ward back into our van after church. Not a huge smash but expensive to fix if we do that. Then Gus fell on the snow shovel and cut his head. After I broke down about that I realized I needed to change my mindset. So I was very grateful that the shovel missed Gus' eye and very grateful that the car wasn't damaged more that it was. I have been trying to look on the bright side and it proves to be a better perspective.

Chet got his cast off and it has been challenging to see him not use it and be afraid of so many physical efforts but I'm sure it will just take some time. 

In the meantime, we are very grateful for legos. Chet and Wesley have been building legos almost around the clock! They are so creative and remarkable with how they use legos. Wesley is doing well with reading and math and continues to love science!

We sure are grateful for all of you and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment