Sunday, May 24, 2020

Smithfield Scoop

Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful women in the Belliston Family!!! How I love and admire all of you sweet, devoted, amazing, remarkable mothers of our grandchildren! Your examples of love and thoughtful mothering inspire me daily. Thank you for all the good you do for so many within and without your family circle. We pray for each of you daily and see the Lord's hand strengthening and inspiring you. It's an overwhelming responsibility, sometimes, to be a mom, but you all do a beautiful job of navigating the decisions and bumps and bruises of the journey. I hope you know how you are loved and appreciated!

Here are some of my favorite things about Mother's Day....




I had more photos to include, but thought I'd better just get this sent! Sorry to leave Harts, Flakes and T&T out! I didn't have any photos of your families ready on the computer and can't get them to download right now :(    I will send them when they finally find their way to my email...




No comments:

Post a Comment