Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Random Doings

18 Feb, 2014 - If you were to look in my dining room today you would find a various assortment of doors, paint cans and plastic bags.  To get a closer look you would have to weave around drawers standing on end.  Why would these items be littering my kitchen you might ask...I'll tell you. 
Upon waking up to a no-work Monday, Scott innocently asked, "what would you want to do in the guest bathroom?"  I told him that it needs a face lift and so he walked into the bathroom and started removing cabinet doors, drawers and the bathroom door.  10 hours later the paint was dried and a new bathroom was born.  Now we need to find new drawer handles & a few other final touches and then I'll add pics so you can see my new guest bathroom!  So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment