It was so fun to see so many of you last week. We had so much fun but we missed seeing Tori and JJ. We came home renewed from so much family time.
Scott has been very busy at work but is keeping his head above water.
We spent all day yesterday sheeting the existing walls and getting ready for phase 1 of wall raising - tomorrow!!
The power company came out and staked out the route while we were up in Utah. Now we are hearing renewed grumbling from the affected neighbors. Grrrr. One neighbor keeps "joking" that we should just go with solar and the other one gets too stressed when I call him so I am having to work through his son that lives in Tennessee. I keep telling myself that one day we will have power.
School is going well and I feel like we might be finding our groove!!



No comments:
Post a Comment