Sunday, August 9, 2026

Hyde Happinesses

 Wowza time flies when it’s hot outside. We’ve been spending the majority of the summer outside which has been awesome to say the least. We’ve ridden Daisy a bunch, and are currently building her a pasture. It’s been quite the project but it’s nearly done and we are so excited about it. She’ll be much closer and I’m hoping we’ll be able to ride her much more readily and frequently.

We had a good Fourth of July and a good trip to Coeur d’Alene Idaho for Debbie’s family reunion. It was long and tiring but the lake house is a blast. Kevin and Debbie actually purchased a lake house they visited while we were there, so that might become their summer vacation spot in a few years.

We had the Harts visit last week which was delightful as usual!! Elise helped a ton with the fence and we had good times chatting Emma M Lion and eating yummy food. 

I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted, but the fence has absolutely consumed our lives for the past 3 weeks and I truly don’t remember what life was like before we began 😅 

Can’t wait to see you all in a couple weeks!  




We love our big puddles 

Puddles big enough to kayak in 










Poor Oakley 

No comments:

Post a Comment