Sunday, February 1, 2026

Hyde Happinesses

 Hello hello! It’s been awhile!! Shoutout to Jenn for keeping up with the blog. I really do think about it often but just never seem to get around to it. 

Life has been cold. And very very good. I love sledding actually and I have to beg Stetson to go out with me 😅 we got lots of snow but mostly ice, so we go flying over our big hill and we have to try not to hit our fence in the back. It’s a blast. You should definitely come try it out. It’s been so fun. 

So Stetson is really leaning into his three year oldness. I’m actually taking advice from the moms of teenagers so if you have any, please send it my way. He’s still mostly delightful… but definitely believes he is the adult here. 

Beckham has learned to fake cry which makes me laugh and makes him mad. He also loves to scrunch his nose and smile and it’s the most adorable thing ever. He loves to jabber and is loving walking with his walker. He makes me run after him all day long and I’m rather tired. Would love to have any babysitters at any time ;) 

Well I hope you have a great week and hope you get lots of snow!! 

Stetson and his firey friend Nyla and her sister Allie 



Made a pretty birthday cake for someone in our ward 


Beck is big into giving kisses lately. It kills me 😂





We watched Peter Pan and these were the results 



No comments:

Post a Comment