Saturday, December 13, 2025

Hyde Happinesses

 GUYS. Christmas is so fun with kids!! It’s the most magical thing I’ve ever experienced. Stetson can comprehend Santa and presents and, for better or worse, the Naughty List. I think I mentioned it once (simply that Santa has a naughty list and if you’re naughty you get rocks for Christmas), and he brings it up daily. I forget he has a brilliant memory. How ironic. Anyway, it’s absolutely magical. We’ve got snow and have gone sledding and made snowmen and hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. We have a couple advent calendars to keep track of the days (Stetson is genuinely confused why we don’t just move Santa to the 25th and call it good and honestly it’s a great question).  We taught Stetson about the Star over Bethlehem and he talks about it all the time. It’s awesome. He has a nativity puzzle he does daily and it’s the best. I wish more of you lived closer because the holidays are so fun and I want to bake and sing and laugh with all of you!! 

Anyway. Life has been good. Still has its ups and downs and the days seem a bit long and not quite as magical as I make them out to be, but I mostly love it ;) 

Becoming good friends 



We still like going outside and Stetsons outfits have me dying 


Maple snow! 

I promise he liked sledding 😂😂


One of these days he’s going to pull the tree over 

We went and got sushi with some friends. It was absolutely delightful 

No comments:

Post a Comment