Sunday, October 12, 2025

Hyde Happinesses

 Hello! Here’s to wishing everyone a lovely autumn. We are loving it over here. I actually enjoy the outdoors again. It is so pleasant. We have been outside lots and lots, enjoying a new swing Cam built us and the sudden loss of our humidity :) it’s been lovely, as Stetson would say. 

Big news! Stets went to nursery all by himself today. He practically dragged me out of the pew to go find his teachers to go to class! And he chatted about it allllllll through sacrament meeting 😅 he’s one of a kind that kid. Beckham is pretty much fully mobile now too which makes life quite exciting! Stetson is very patient with Beck breaking his towers and getting into his things, and is a very good sharer. We love our boys. 

We’re heading to Florida this week. I must be a homebody because while it will be a fun trip, I’m already looking forward to being home and enjoying the rest of fall. It’s so so pretty right now and just the perfect temperature.

We enjoyed a great conference with some friends for a couple of the sessions. They happen to be Stetsons nursery leaders and the reason he is so stoked to go to nursery. So I actually heard quite a bit of Saturday sessions while they entertained him 😅 they get an immediate pass to the Celestial Kingdom I think. We also went with them to our favorite restaurant in town yesterday (Carson’s) and they quite enjoyed it. It’s a little bittersweet making friends in our ward because most of them are here temporarily with dental school/medical residency, but we’ll take what we can get. 

Beckham enjoys looking at himself when we call the grandparents. I can’t get enough of his dimple!


The coolest swing you ever did see! It is so fun


We got a LOT of rain this past week, so of course we went puddle hunting. In some places it went up just below Stetsons waist! He was soaked. When he climbed onto his swing after, all the water came spilling out of his boots and it reminded me of That Darn Cat when Canoe gets stuck in the garage door and makes a waterfall 😂
stets asks to hold Beckham all the time now and it’s pretty great. I think they’ll be good friends 
I think we’ve got a blue-eyed boy 
still watching airplanes 


No comments:

Post a Comment