Hello everyone! Life has been good lately. Not too much to report. The bakery is still going well! Thursdays are the best day and people seem to like the bakes! It’s cooling off so hopefully we’ll get to do pumpkin flavors and apple bakes soon.
Beckham is about ready to take off. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks for awhile, then flops forward 🤪 he has the motion about down, just needs to move his hands. It will be chaos when he’s fully mobile. Stets and I have had lots of conversations about not leaving little things on the floor and things like that. Here’s to hoping I can keep Beckham alive.
Stetson is giving me a run for my money. He’s absolutely the most pleasant person I’ve ever met, but he talks. Constantly. Incessantly. And I have to remind myself it’s such a cute little voice (most of the time) and he’s not doing anything wrong, just always doing something. So he wears my ears out but it’s all good. His most used phrase these days is “oh! I have a great idea!” It usually involves the pool, shooting his rocket, not taking a nap, or watching Little Einsteins. I have the theme song on repeat. Also, while he stays in nursery without too much fuss these days, he has some teachers he prefers, Katie and Jared. They are celebrities in our house. Anyway, we were chatting about how he was going to nursery and mom was going to go to her class. He said “can I play with Katie and Jared when we get there?” I suggested he could play with a kid his own age, Noah, to which he promptly responded, “hmmm maybe not!” Kids his age bore him and he speaks to them like an adult which they’re not too keen on 🙄 I love my little two year old adult.
We’ve been taking lots of walks around the “properly” and enjoying the beautiful weather. I think everyone who can should come for Thanksgiving because it’s gorgeous. So sign up now for what you want to bring and we’ll make a party out of it 😉
Love you all and hope you’re having a lovely autumn!
SO FUN. Unfortunately people aren’t as excited about sourdough as I am about making it, so for now we’re going to stick to cookies and sweet breads.Always looking for deer
Our backyard???
A new favorite activity is going to the airport across the street to watch airplanes and “hectapolers” take off and arrive. It’s such a thrill. Stetson could stay for hours but unfortunately Beckham doesn’t love it.The cooler weather has arrived, along with the return of Cams mustacheMy cute sister in law and I went to Goodwill and found some old canvas paintings and added ghosts and spooky things. It was actually so fun and I totally recommend.
No comments:
Post a Comment