Monday, April 6, 2020

Flake Foursome

Yes, I am grateful every day that I am no longer working at the Health Dept. I am also extremely glad that Scott didn't take over my job. I texted the nursing supervisor there a couple of days ago and she has been putting in 12-15 hour days for the last 6 weeks.  The Lord knows what we need even before we do!!

Conference was incredible. At times it was hard to hear it concentrate but I heard what I needed to hear.  Now to remember it and put it into practice. That is always the difficult part, isn't it?

Things in Snowflake are warm and windy. Our greenhouse is starting to green up which is always fun. We have a whole garden in there!!

Rand is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on whatever or whomever he can get his hands on. He currently loves pears.

Robin still won't admit that she can crawl but she claps and loves it when she gets into crawling positions and we cheer for her.  She loves oranges!

Some of you have heard but to cover my bases, Scott was offered a position as Accounting Manager for the local college
 He will be transitioning over there on May 1st. (He made sure not to interrupt our Utah trip!)

Hope that you all have a great week. See you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment